The ASCD Whole Child Blog features several blogs from our Byrne Creek Community over the past month. Take a look at this blog by Ms. Erickson and Ms. Lauzon, There May Not Be an App for That.…and then scroll down and see what other Byrne Creek blogs that you can fund! They are all fantastic! For example, how about reading this blog from our LEO Club called The Byrne Creek LEO Club: Leadership, Experience, and Opportunity?
The home of the Bulldogs!
- RT @Artona: Didn't get your picture taken or you wish to get a better picture, @ByrneCreekSS / @BCSS_Stugov students? Photo retake day is t… 2 days ago
- Hi everyone! Please done forget to pay your student fee. It goes towards supporting all sorts of activities for @BCSS_Stugov! 2 days ago
- RT @BalDhillon2: The Democracy Project had their 1st meeting today @ByrneCreekSS! This will be a year long youth led project.#sd41 http://t… 3 days ago
- PAC meeting Monday. See you at 7. Come to learn more about your school. Come for cookies. Come to listen to Bal Dhillon com coordinator! 4 days ago
- RT @BalDhillon2: @ByrneCreekSS @ByrneAthletics representing well at our 2nd swim meet of the season! #sd41 http://t.co/vNVdaEFnbN 4 days ago
Abundance After School Program After School Programs Animation ASCD BASES Bombs to Books Byrne Creek Community Community Field Experience Community School Communtiy Communty Connection Dignity Diversity Education Garden Girls Empowerment Global Dignity Day Guest Blog Guests Instructional Leadership Introduction Leadership Learning New Canadians NFB Partners in Education Passion Foundation Podcast poem Reflection School Share Social Media Teleconference The Whole Child Award Twitter UBC Teacher Education Virtual Conference Whole Child Whole Child Award Workshops