Have you read the “I am Byrne Creek” Poem yet? What are you waiting for?
The home of the Bulldogs!
- RT @nguyenglish: New semester, new #diversity wall! @ByrneCreekSS "one of the most ethnically diverse schools." @burnabyschools https://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @BalDhillon2: @ByrneCreekSS Sr. Boys defeat STM 66-56 last night for a big win! @bcboysbball 3 days ago
- RT @RebelsAthletics: Congrats to @ByrneCreekSS on advancing to Round 2 of BNW Grade 8 Playoffs with a 48-41 win over @bbycentralsport. #BNW… 3 days ago
- RT @MsFalsettoByrne: Grad gown orders and fees are due Wednesday, March 2nd. $80. Please pay at the office asap. Thanks! @ByrneCreekSS @Byr… 4 days ago
- RT @RebelsAthletics: We're excited to host BNW District Grade 8 Boys Playoffs today! 3:45: @NWSSHyacks vs @BNAthletics 5:30: @ByrneCreekS… 4 days ago
Abundance After School Program After School Programs Animation ASCD BASES Bombs to Books Byrne Creek Community Community Field Experience Community School Communtiy Communty Connection Dignity Diversity Education Garden Girls Empowerment Global Dignity Day Guest Blog Guests Instructional Leadership Introduction Leadership Learning New Canadians NFB Partners in Education Passion Foundation Podcast poem Reflection School Share Social Media Teleconference The Whole Child Award Twitter UBC Teacher Education Virtual Conference Whole Child Whole Child Award Workshops